} -->

Monday 9 March 2015

My love for SugarPaperLA




I love, love, love sugar paper! I stumbled across this company during a professional practice branding module at University and I am so fond of everything they create. Anyone who knows me personally will know that I have a weakness when it comes to stationary. I have an abundance of notebooks, most of which I haven't actually written anything in, and I love a good folder to keep my life organised! 

This company has inspired me greatly. I love the consistent black, white and gold theme which is seen all over the online shop, and I can't get enough of the gold prints that they stock. I just wish that there was someone who stocked these wonderful designs close to me. Currently, the nearest one is Selfridges in London which is a bit of a pain, but then it does give one the excuse to travel to the city! 

Out of all of the lovely items listed above, my favourite by far is the 'perfect binder'. This title is a massive understatement for what it is! For someone who runs 2 small businesses, is due in 2 weeks with their first baby, and is engaged to be married this is by far a necessity in my life! This isn't just an ordinary plain white binder either if that's what you believe I am getting excited about! It is designed for you to make completely personal to your needs. It includes 6 white blank divider tabs, 1 pale pink divider with pockets, 10 clear sleeves, 18 gold foil + 8 blank divider labels, and 12 gold foil + 64 blank, avery compatible divider labels. DREAMY. Now here is the MASSIVE problem. Although they have retailers here who stock Sugar Paper, they only stock a few items and none of them stock this binder product! Not one! Also, to have it shipped from the Los Angeles store in America is $148 alone. How annoying! So I somehow need to find my way around this problem! If anybody has any insights then please let me know!

The Sugar Paper Pinterest page is FULL of inspiration from patterns, to typography, to gorgeous shop windows. This you can check out here.

Does anybody know of any companies similar to this lovely one?! 

Jessica x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger